A Short History of Motorfest:
- The first Lardner Park Motorfest was held in 2010 and was successfully ran up until 2017
- It was developed as a joint initiative of the Gippsland Tuff Streeters, and the Drouin Rotary Club to provide an opportunity for safe on-track motorsport in the local area and raise funds for Rotary projects.
- The Event is held to provide safe and fun entertainment, for Motorsport Lovers of all ages.
- Motorfest is the longest running event of its type in Eastern Victoria.
- Events include Burnout Competition,Show’n Shine, Go to Whoa and Stampede.
- The event brings over 4000 people to the area over the weekend which supports local business.
- In 2020 The event was taken over buy John Pilla Owner of PowerHouse Engines and President of the Gippsland Tuff Streeters. Steven Loader & Clint Ogilvie who are Burnout Icons & also run the Ultimate Burnout Challenge in multiple states of Australia.