We have limited space and try to have only ONE Vendor of any particular product.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can offer you a place BEFORE you submit any paper work.
All documents should be emailed back in pdf format (a single file for each form).
There are many Mobile Phone Apps that enable you to do this. eg: Turbo Scan.
Documents sent as jpegs will not be accepted.
Vendors and Tradestand Holders please read the information below.
It will assist you on arrival at Lardner Park.
155 Burnt Store Road Lardner 3820
Vic Roads Map 96 F5
|Entry Gate||Enter at Gate 1 GPS S 38° 12.174“ E 145° 51.853”. |
West End of Burnt Store Road
|Site Fees||L $220 Small Site 12 m X 5 m and 1 Staff Passes|
|Entry Times For Vendors/Trade Stand Holders||Gates Open For Vendors and Trade Stand Holders |
7.00 am on the Saturday. Vendors and Trade stand Holders who need to set up on Friday or early Saturday morning are advised only limited security is available overnight on Friday. Contact email@example.com for further information
|Spectators Entry time||9.00 am Saturday|
|On Arrival||You will be Issued with Wristbands to be worn at all times at the Event and directed to the set up area.|
|Payment||Payment must be made prior to the Event.|
Vendors will be issued with an Invoice Including GST prior to the event.
|Safety – Risk Assessment||Lardner Park Management requires all Stall Holders to complete a Risk Assessment of their Trades Stand or Stall to show they have identified and controlled Safety Hazards associated with their site.|
A copy of this form is available on the Motorfest website in either Word or pdf format (see links below).
Notice to Vendors and Trade Stand Holders:
- Vendors/Trade stands and Sponsors Signs are to be setup up on the day of the event (Saturday) between 7 am and 9 am. Subject to change.
- Vendors/Trade stands and Sponsors Signs are to be taken down on Sunday, no later than 4 pm. Subject to change.
- Limited Powered sites are available. Complete the Section on the Sign Up Form if Power is required at your site.
- All electrical equipment and portable power systems to be used must have been tested and tagged and MUST bear current tags. This is includes all power leads that you need to provide.
- Any damage done to LARDNER PARK Property arising from the negligence of the Vendor or Sponsor will be billed to the Vendor or Sponsor.
- No Refund will be issued for cancellation.
- Tax Invoices will be issued INCLUDING GST.
- Vehicles are not permitted to leave the Trade Stand/Vendor area on Saturday between 9 am and 9 pm